You Will Need:
- 1 package Fettuccine noodles
- olive oil
- 1 package Road's End (brand) mushroom gravy mix - this is GF
- fresh and or frozen mixed mushrooms
- cilantro or parsley - chopped
1. Cook the noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile cook the mushrooms in a little oil. I used one large portabella mushroom cut into small strips and added in about 1/2 - 3/4 cup frozen organic mixed mushrooms. These will cook quickly in a little olive oil. Better not to overcook so they don't shrink down too much. I use frozen to cut cost a little. Of course you may use all fresh. I very seldom use frozen foods to cook with.
3. The gravy cooks up very quickly so don't do this until the noodles are almost ready. Mix according to package directions and then add the cooked mushrooms to the mix. If you are feeding a larger group you may want to use 2 packages of gravy mix.
4. Add the gravy on top of the noodles.
5. Top generously with chopped parsley or cilantro (whichever you prefer). This will give the meal a better texture as well as add some ever important fresh green color!