Uncover and claim your authenticity and your own unique voice as a teacher through this intimate study opportunity with Karlie Lemos. This 40-hour course will encourage personal inquiry through group discussion, writing exercises, and yoga practice. You will learn tools and practices to support and care for yourself as a teacher, while expressing your message confidently and authentically with your students. This course is ideal for those who are new to the practice of teaching yoga.
This program is limited to a small group of students, to create a safe setting in which a genuine student-mentor relationship can develop.
In this 10-week series, you will explore the following:
- Your intentions as a teacher and leader
- Your relationship with both your subtle body and physical body as a medium for asana
- Your authentic voice and utilizing it to share your truth
- What you have to offer as a yoga teacher that is personal and unique
- Integrating the Yoga Sutras into your teaching and practice
- Connecting to the subtle body/chakras as a way to command your voice
- Creating sacred space for yourself
- Self-care to support your work as a teacher
This immersion program will also incorporate practice teaching to help integrate new ideas, as well as direct feedback from your teacher-mentor. You will also have the opportunity to observe seasoned teachers whose leadership and creativity inspire you.
The program is limited to 9 yoga teachers who hold a 200-hour certification. Priority will be given to new teachers, who have taught for four years or less.
Email Karlie for more information or call: 512-707-9642